Kindergarten Online Registration
March 1, 2013 – March 31, 2013
If your child will be five years old on, or before, September 1, 2013 (Policy 201) you may register via our online registration process.
- Contact your child’s school and notify the secretary that you have a child that you want to register for Kindergarten.
- The school secretary will provide you with a unique login number.
- Between March 1, 2013 and March 31, 2013 log back on to this site and use your unique login number to access our online Kindergarten Registration system.
- Completely answer all questions online.
(You may log off and on using your unique login until you finalize your application before March 31, 2013.)
5. Print all documents at end of registration.
6. Click on the ‘Submit’ button to finalize the online process.
7. Once you submit your application, you will be provided with a specific time slot for you and your child to attend our Kindergarten Screening on May 21, 2013.
8. Bring all printed forms, filled out completely, with you to the Kindergarten Screening at your designated appointment.
The following items must be in place before the first day of school for your child to be considered to be officially registered for Kindergarten:
Proof of Residency
Original Birth Certificate
We will make copies and provide you with your originals
This is an exciting time for both you and your child and we hope that your child’s transition into public school will be a smooth one.
We look forward to you and your child becoming a part of the Canon-McMillan family.
1 North Jefferson Ave
Canonsburg PA 15317
South Central Elementary
Borland Manor Elementary
First Street Elementary